SERVICES | Post Abortion Support
Our staff are trained peer grief counsellors that base our methods on a Companioning Model. We can provide the after abortion support you need to help you acknowledge and mourn your abortion loss(es), and restore confidence and trust in yourself.
Some of our goals in sessions are:
- To bring health to broken relationships with others & God
- To identify & control triggers
- To say hello & goodbye to your child(ren)
- To reconcile yourself to grief
- To find peace
- To find meaning & purpose
Our Program Topics are:
- Denial – Sharing your story
- Pain- Guilt, Shame & Other
- Saying Hello
All of our services are FREE. We offer one-on-one and group sessions, depending on your needs. We also offer Skype or Facetime sessions for out of town clients (with limitations).
The Abortion Recovery Centre is a safe and confidential place to share your abortion experience.
“Healing means, first of all, the creation of an empty but friendly space. Where those who suffer can tell their story to someone who can listen with real attention.” Henri Nouwen